All of your Instagram comments are just gonna be 🏅🌟🏅 when you’re showing these numbers off.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An off-the-shoulder dress with a gorgeously detailed scalloped hem for a modern-meets-vintage look that will have you hosting picnics in the park every other week just so you have an excuse to try *all* your favorite accessories with it.
Promising review: “I always get nervous when purchasing clothing on Amazon, but was very happy with this purchase. The material is a decent weight and the cutouts at the bottom of the dress are done nicely. I’m 5’5″ and the dress hits just above my knees. I don’t like my clothes tight, so purchased a 3X. It’s loose and flowy and hangs just right. Overall, I’m very happy with the dress. I would go a size up depending on your shape and how you like your clothes to hang.” —Kathryn Mathewson
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes 0X–4X and 16 styles).
2. A simple bodycon tank dress you can pair with so! many! sweaters and accessories! that you’ll style it in entirely new ways every week. Reviewers also love this dress for the thickness and stretch of the fabric.
Promising review: “Fits perfectly! I was surprised by how nice it feels. It’s not see-through at all, which is great! I’m ordering additional colors. Nice summer dress. Pairs well with sandals as well as white tennis shoes and a jean jacket.” —mssmtaylor
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes S–XL and 37 colors).
3. An embroidered dress with flutter sleeves to make you feel like a lil’ fairy woodland creature when the autumn breezes start to blow.
I bought this dress as a birthday present to myself (mood) and I love love love it. (That is me in the white version of the dress above, making my little sister take my picture, as one does.) It’s so flowy and comfortable and the embroidery on it is vibrant and great quality. My favorite thing about it, though, is it pairs beautifully with pretty much every pair of boots I own, from Chelsea boots to cowboy boots (of which I have…perhaps too many). And the rich colors in the embroidery make it SUPER easy to accessorize or pair a jacket with.
Promising review: “9/10. It is so much cuter in person than I expected. I sized up because I wanted to be sure it would be long enough to be work appropriate and not be snug on me. Would be cute belted also I think. Can be layered and worn with boots in the fall. Very nice transitional piece. Not quite Free People quality but pretty close!” —Meaghan
Get it from Amazon for $16.45+ (available in sizes S–2X and six styles).
4. A pastel maxi dress with sweet puff sleeves you can wear on and off the shoulder and feel like you just stepped out of a storybook page every time you leave the house.
Promising review: “Ethereally beautiful!! This dress is absolutely LOVELY. It’s so lightweight, breezy, and comfortable. It fits perfectly, and the bodice has plenty of stretch so if you’re in between sizes, you could go either way. I actually sized down because I wanted to wear it on the shoulders and didn’t want the sleeves slipping off, but I didn’t have an issue with that at all. It’s wrinkly when it arrives, but a quick steam makes it look so much nicer and more expensive than it is. I got the sage-green color and it’s not see-through; it’s beautiful. (I actually returned it in favor of a color I thought I’d wear more, but if green is your fave then you’ll love it). Get this dress!” —Laura
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in nine colors).
5. Plus the pastel mini dress version of it if your level of “frolic” demands a little more room to skip up a hill while singing your little cottagecore heart out.
Promising review: “THIS DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL. Easily the best-fitting dress I’ve ever had. The ruched part is thick so it helps hold my strapless bra up! But if you’re small chested you could probably go braless because it is thick!! Perfect length. And it’s lined! I’m obsessed — I’ve literally never done a review with a pic before but I had to as this dress is sooooo worth the money and doesn’t have the hype it deserves. Really nice quality. I’m legit going to order every color.” —Erin Ernst
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and seven styles).
6. A tiered swing dress with subtle balloon sleeves for all those afternoons you’re like, “Let’s go out to frolic in the park, and by frolic, I mean take lots of cute pictures in the park.”
Psst — reviewers love this dress, but recommend sizing down if you’re in between sizes!
Promising review: “This dress is absolute perfection! I purchased for a Texas game day brunch — good burnt orange is hard to come by. The fit was impeccable — flowy without looking ill-fitting, and hit me just above the knee. I wore with cowboy boots and loved that I could chase my toddler around while still looking cute in this dress. The fabric is just thick enough to lay smooth and not cling while not being heavy. Not see-through at all. The balloon sleeves are EVERYTHING. Going to buy in more colors right now!” —FitGirlInFlight
Get it from Amazon for $17.98+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 28 styles).
7. A linen apron dress so uniquely tailor-made to your specifications that you can send them your measurements *and* choose from 36 different color and fabric types to get your most perfect fit.
LelaSilk is based a Vietnam-based Etsy shop established in 2017 that specializes in handmade clothing designed by a team of local artisans.
Promising review: “Absolutely gorgeous! Fits so well, and there are different buttons sewn into the dress to help adjust the size. I’m in love with this dress. I’d wear it every day if I could.” —Laura B
Psst — this item ships for free!
9. A floral-print puff-sleeve dress you can wear on *or* off the shoulder, making it so versatile that OOPS, you may just need one for every single day of the week. TBH, it’s this Nap Dress dupe’s world and we’re all just vibing in it.
Promising review: “So happy with my purchase! I received many compliments when wearing this dress and it makes sense, because it’s lovely! It’s super comfortable, too. It’s beautiful to wear out but also comfortable enough to wear around the house. It’s just as beautiful on the shoulder, though I prefer it off, but the great thing is that it stays put whichever way you should choose to wear it. I highly recommend it!” —Melanie Grace
Get it from Amazon for $32.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and eight styles).
10. A smocked fluttery-sleeve maxi dress so cute that the minute you try it on, you’ll become That Person in the group chat setting up the next hang just so you have bountiful opportunities to show it off. Bonus: This one comes with POCKETS.
Promising review: “This summer dress is a must have! I must have worn it at least once a week all summer long. It’s so comfortable and the material is breathable, even on humid days. The pockets are ideal and the flutter-cap sleeves couldn’t be cuter. I ordered a large for just a little better wiggle room and glad I did because it fits perfectly. I wore it with white sneakers, sandals, and espadrilles so it’s very versatile.” —Nikki Scott
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in sizes 4–10 and six styles).
11. A super-lightweight gingham puff-sleeve dress that will probably earn you a one-way ticket to either BreadTok (i.e., where you watch attractive strangers press flowers into freshly baked bread and live vicariously through them) or into a live-action Disney movie.
I own this dress in pink and I am quite frankly *obsessed* with it. It felt like a bit of a risk because only two other reviewers had tried it when I bought it, but boy howdy was it worth it! This is very lightweight, supremely comfortable, and gives off just the right amount of whimsy without seeming too out of place. (I did, in my Main Character Moment, take it to Central Park to read, and can attest that it gave me some rom-com heroine energy I am still feeding off a week later.) I will warn that it’s a *tad* thinner than I thought in that I definitely had to pair it with flesh-toned underwear, but it’s not see-through. Overall, very well-constructed, comfy, easy to slip on and off, and perfect for hot weather.
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in sizes S–XL and five colors).
12. A tank dress (with POCKETS!!) you’ll be especially grateful for both in the high-temp summer weather *and* when you can pair it with some cute denim in the fall.
Promising review: “This dress is so simple and versatile…I bought four! I wear it around the house almost like a house dress or lounging wear, around town, over a bathing suit, and even to bed. It is really comfortable. As far as fit goes, it is the smallest bit too low in the bust. I do find that I am pulling it up in the chest in public, which I’ve remedied with a bralette underneath. I ordered a medium. A medium fits looser and natural, how I like, but I could probably fit into a small if I wanted a snugger fit, which might remedy the looser bust. The silhouette of the dress is a loose hourglass shape with a baggier hip and room in the gut. I love it!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in sizes XS–4XL and in 37 styles).
13. An off-the-shoulder smock dress with a cute side slit you can get in a ton of adorable prints, all of which subtly say to the world, “Yes, I am the main character on this street today, and you will acknowledge me as such.”
Promising review: “Bought this for our couples beach photo session in Oahu and it was PERFECT!!! I received endless compliments whenever I’ve worn this: to dinner, the farmers market, shopping…anywhere and everywhere! The sleeves stay in place and don’t ride up or fall down, very flowy. Buy two!!! You won’t regret it! :)” —Christi
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in sizes XS–3X and 23 styles).
14. A halter-neck sundress you can pair with a chic pair of sunglasses and take out on the town like the local micro-celeb that you are (your neighbors could NEVER).
Promising review: “This purchase completely exceeded my expectations. Dress is well made and SOFT. It’s also has a slip underneath, which is awesome — no fear of undies showing! Waist is elastic. Comes with a detachable belt so it can be worn with or without.” —MsMGR
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 28 colors).
15. A versatile tunic maxi dress you can get in so many cute colors and prints that you might wanna preemptively add some new hangers to your cart so you can fit ’em all in your closet.
Promising review: “This actually fit very well. It can be dressed up with accessories or worn casual. The quality of the material was nice and the fabric allows your skin to breathe. I wish this same dress came with a V-neck.” —jacqui k
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes L–4X and 16 styles).
17. A short-sleeved faux-wrap dress perfect for those days when your heart says “fashion!!” but your brain says “yeah, I’m only be able to handle yanking a singular clothing item over my head and calling it a day.”
Promising review: “I absolutely love this dress! I live in dresses about eight months out of the year, and so I buy them frequently. This is the best dress I’ve bought all year. I’m a bargain shopper, and I’m always searching for the best quality for the best price. Most dresses don’t make the cut; they’re made with cheap, uncomfortable fabric and poor design and cut. Not so with this one! The fabric is soft and flows. It’s classic, beautiful. The pattern is a lovely vintage. It fits me like it was made for me, and I couldn’t be happier with it!” —Idamac
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 35 patterns).
18. A button-down skater dress for anyone whose love language is “pockets” (after all, the apples you’re picking this autumn have to go somewhere!).
Promising review: “Oh my, I love this dress, I love the feel of the material! I love how it fits!! I put this dress on and just loved how It looked on me. What is nice is you can wear leggings underneath it for colder weather/seasons, and also still wear in warmer seasons. I loved it so much I ordered another one in a different color. Highly recommend, you will love it!!” —jamie hesse
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 42 styles).
An adorable V-neckline dress with a playful slit at the bottom hem you can dress up or down depending on whether you wake up in a Cardigan Mood or a full on Leather Jacket And Boots Mood.
22. An off-the-shoulder maxi dress so dainty and cute that you’ll probably lose your voice thanking people for all the compliments coming your way. You know what they say, beauty is pain!! (But somehow I think you can handle this kind 😉.)
Promising review: “This dress is perfection. Seriously. You need it. Perfect neckline, which makes it sit effortlessly off the shoulder comfortably. The smocked chest area is precious and well done. Dress is fully lined and not see-through. Overall, I’m over the moon with this one. Could be worn so many ways.” —Lauren Fuquay
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in sizes 4–14 and 10 styles).
23. A sleeveless swing dress with just the right amount of “swoosh” to let fellow weekend errand runners know that you are a human on a mission, and a cute one to boot.
Promising review: “This dress is so comfortable! The material is stretchy and soft and does not cling to your body. I originally got this dress because I needed something roomy after my shoulder surgery. I’ve already ordered another one in a different color. I really recommend this dress. It’s fantastic!” —Susan Kirby
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in sizes 1X–4X and four colors).
24. A sophisticated tie-sleeve smocked maxi dress to make that “hot summer day” to “cool summer evening” transition so easy, breezy, and stylish that your other dresses will tremble in your closet from performance anxiety.
Promising review: “So beautiful. I love this dress. It’s so flowy, comfortable, and lightweight. I’m always on the fence with buying long summer dresses because I find that depending on the fabric they can trap heat. Definitely not the case with this dress. So airy.” —Abigail C.
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 14 styles).
25. A timeless button-front linen dress you’ll love not just for its versatility, but because you can get it customized by ordering it in one of *dozens* of gorgeous colors, from muted neutrals to cheerful brights.
Linen City is a Poland-based Etsy shop established in 2019 that specializes in handmade, custom articles of clothing.
Promising review: “This shop deserves more than five stars! My dress was sewn exactly according to my measurements and so it fits exactly. The color is exactly as I imagined. My dress is sewn perfectly. Communication was very detailed and Victor helped me with pictures to send the correct body measurements. I received my new dress within a few days. Thank you and see you next time!” —Uta Jenke
27. A twist-cutout dress with *just* the right amount of comfy stretch so you can easily take it from the restaurant to the outdoor dance floor without missing a beat.
Promising review: “This dress was quite a pleasant surprise! Ordering online is stressful, but I just went with a medium and it was perfect! This dress is seriously the cutest thing ever and I get tons of compliments anywhere I go in it… Now I had to buy three more colors.” —Jamie M.
Get it from Amazon for $22.88 (available in sizes S–XXL and 21 colors).
28. A colorful midi dress that basically will make you look like you’re being hugged by the world’s cutest rainbow.
Mr Water New York on Etsy
Mr. Water New York is a New York–based, Asian American woman–owned independent fashion brand established in 2017 filled with unique pieces.
Promising review: “I absolutely love this dress!! I get so many compliments when I wear it and it’s truly one of a kind.” —Victoria Kennedy
29. A smocked V-neck dress with a dreamy flutter sleeve to give yourself some “just strolled in from the butterfly garden I keep in my backyard” vibes.
Promising review: “When I saw this dress on Amazon I knew I had to order it.
So, I was going out to run some errands — just so happened the day was gonna be a scorcher in SoCal. I put my dress on praying it would fit, and let me tell you, this dress was the perfect fit!! I absolutely love it! I’m sure I’ll be wearing my two dresses all year round. This dress is really good quality also; you can tell it’s not cheaply made like some other clothes on Amazon. There is also a slip on the bottom part of the dress, and is not see-through at all.” —M. Chavez
Get it from Amazon for $37.99 (available in sizes XS–3X and seven colors).
30. A long-sleeved swing dress with a lacy hem that’ll make you feel like a sweet little tea party in sentient form. (Bonus: It has POCKETS 😭.)
Promising review: “Wore this for the first time today and got TONS of compliments on it. It is a very comfortable dress, and you can’t go wrong with a dress that has pockets. Having gotten so many compliments on it today, I think I will order it in another color. I think it will be really cute with my cowboy boots this fall.” —Adam Shields
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 14 styles).
31. A timeless beige linen dress to make you feel like the protagonist in any romantic movie, whether it’s so period you’re holding hands by candlelight or so *now* that you’re trading DMs.
32. A statement-making oversized turtleneck dress to pair with your tallest, chicest boots.
Promising review: “Got this in brown and am absolutely obsessed with it. I was looking for this kind of burnt-orange color and this is exactly what it looks like. Great quality, super cozy and warm, great for layering with an oversized leather jacket. Can be worn with leggings, skinny jeans or just thigh-high boots for the no-pants look. This sweater is a must for this fall/winter season!” —I S
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 13 colors).
33. A gorgeous belted midi dress with a slight ruffle at the hem and the kind of drape that will make you want to sashay down every sidewalk you roam.
Promising review: “I received so many compliments at work on this dress, it is absolutely beautiful and very comfortable; almost feels like you are not wearing anything. The material is soft but also good quality and not too thin! Contemplating on buying a different color, I ordered the taupe one!” —Alejandra
Get it from Amazon for $36.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 32 styles).
34. A sweet denim dress for the *autumn’s kiss* perfect transitional piece from summer to fall to early winter. (Sorry, what I meant to type was, perfect transitional piece for whatever album[s] Taylor Swift decides to drop this fall.)
35. A knitted bodycon sweater dress with a uniquely fitted tie waist so it’s like your dress is giving you a cozy lil’ hug whenever you put it on.
Promising review: “I absolutely love this dress! The material is perfect for me because it’s not too thick but not flimsy at all. I could wear it here almost every season except for the summer. It will look great with boots or pumps, and it’s long enough that I can wear it to work. It fits exactly as pictured and is true to size.” —Aneglic_KR
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and 22 colors).
36. A cold-shoulder maxi dress for anyone whose closet vibe has a touch of Disney princess ✨.
37. A show-stopping bodycon midi dress with flared sleeves so dramatic they deserve their own spotlight following them around all night.
38. A ruffle-trim swing dress you can get in so many happy, vibrant colors that you’ll pretty much make everyone’s serotonin levels go “WHHEEEE” every time you walk into a room.
39. A smocked tank dress so lovely and lightweight that the sun will maybe get a little miffed that you’re still looking fresh as heck even in the middle of a scorcher.
Promising review: “So comfy, pretty, and versatile! I wore it to a day at Universal Studios and i didn’t think about it all day…no adjusting or tugging. Dried quickly after water rides and stayed put on roller coasters. Definitely going to be a staple of my summer!” —Emily Witt
Get it from Amazon for $32.53+ (available in sizes S–5X and five colors).
Frolicking in all your brand-new award-worthy dresses like:
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products – from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online – delivered to your inbox!